Meatball Pizza Cups
- 1 tube Pillsbury refrigerated Thin Pizza Crust dough
- 3/4 cup Muir Glen Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 12 frozen meatballs
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Open and unroll pizza dough. Use a small cup or biscuit cutter to cut dough into twelve 2-1/2 inch rounds.
- Press each round into one of cup of a non-stick mini muffin tin.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each cup, sprinkle with a bit of cheese, then gently press a meatball into each cup.
- Bake pizza cups for 5 minutes, then open the oven and sprinkle as much cheese atop each as the dough will hold. (Note: now that the dough is slightly puffed up, you’ll be able to put more cheese on top of the meatball than you would have before the dough began baking!)
baking, another 5-10 minutes, or just until the edges of the dough are
golden brown. Remove and cool slightly before removing from muffin tin.
Top with a spoonful of sauce and fresh basil before serving. Enjoy!*bestyummyrecipes.**25/06/2014*http://lekkerreseptevirdiejongergeslag.blogspot.com/2014/06/pizza-meatballs-cups.html