COTTAGE CHEESE SPINACH CAKES
- 4 cups fresh, diced baby spinach
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese (I used lactose free)
- ½ cup shredded White mozzarella, plus more for garnish
- ¼ Cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Grease or line a muffin tin with paper cups (I greased mine and had trouble getting them out, I recommend going the paper cup method!)
- Shred cheese, beat eggs and finely chop spinach and place in 3 separate bowls
- In a medium sized bowl, mix spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan, eggs, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups and top with more shredded cheese and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Let stand for 5 mins
- Serve and Enjoy!**oneheartonefamily*