Egg curry with Dinner Rolls and Plain white rice
1 large Onion or 2 small Onions
Half bunch of fresh Coriander leaves
5-6 Green chilies (Medium spicy)
1 inch Ginger
5 garlic cloves
2 table spoon oil
1 tea spoon Kashmiri Red chili powder
1 tea spoon coriander powder
1 tea spoon cumin powder
1 table spoon Everest Chicken Tandoori Masala
Fresh cream (Optional)
1. Boil eggs, make a slit on every egg and keep aside
2. In a blender grind together onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, coriander.
3. Now, In a pan add oil and once the oil heats add the blended mixture and saute it for 20 minutes or so till the color is brown and it oozes some oil.
4. Add the other spices like red chiili powder, cumin and coriander powder and the chicken tandoori masala and let it cook for 5 mins.
5. In a different bowl boil 1 cup water. In the meanwhile, add eggs to the pan with the curry.
6. Once the water is boiled add it to the pan and bring it to a boil.
7. Add fresh cream for richness and garnish it with fresh coriander and serve.
Bon Appetit! xo. Supriya