360g Cake flour
1X10g Sachet of instant yeast
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Salt
1½ Cups (375ml) warm water
3 Tbsp Extra olive oil
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Make the flatbread by mixing together the flour, instant yeast, sugar and salt.
Add the water and knead for 10 minutes to form soft dough. If the dough is too dry add more water, if too wet add more flour.
Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave to prove (rise) for 1 hour.
- Once proven, knock out the air and roll into a rough rectangular
Place on a floured baking tray, bake for 20 minutes, then remove and brush with olive oil.
- **Nandos Recipe*
400g Chickpeas, drained
3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
- For the hummus, blend the drained chickpeas and extra virgin olive oil.
Squeeze in the juice of one lemon and season with salt to taste.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus onto the flatbread and arrange the spinach and the feta on top. Tear pieces of chicken off the roast and place on top.
- Garnish with the micro herbs and an extra drizzle of olive oil before serving.
- N.S> Drizzle Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce on top and mix slightly :20ml Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce